When you’re ready to build a custom home, you don’t want just any Indianapolis home builder. You want a distinctive Indianapolis home builder who will partner with you to turn your dream home into a reality. With our proven process and an eye for detail, Carrington Homes’ custom home builders love getting to know our clients and their custom home ideas.
Our process allows us to better learn about your style, ideas, and custom home dreams.
The Carrington Homes’ process is one of the things that allows us to be a distinctive Indianapolis home builder. We pride ourselves on getting to know each and every one of our clients. The 6 steps in our building process allow us to maintain an attention to detail that most builders can’t achieve:
- 1. Consultation: this step is all about discovery. We’ll cover our building process with you, but we also want to get to know you. We’ll talk about your wish list and what exactly you’re looking for in a custom home. During this consultation, we’ll also show you examples of our work and explain, in detail, how we exceeded expectations.
- 2. Planning: After getting to know you and your style a little bit more, we’ll start in on the really fun stuff. The planning phase is all about the details. We’ll talk about floor plans, lot selection, and the type of amenities you’re looking for. We’ll work together to nail down the details that best fit your wish list and your budget.
- 3. Proposal: We’ll present you with a detailed proposal of everything we’ve talked about. Breaking this down based on specific details will help you get a better understanding of the overall price of your custom home. We’ll present you with completed designs and a fixed price with add-on options.
- 4. Building: Before we ever break ground, we take a step back. We want to know how long it’s going to take to build the home and when we can give you the keys. Once the timeline is set, we can start moving the dirt! Throughout the process of building, we’ll involve you as much as possible. We do what we can to make the custom home building experience fun and exciting.
- 5. Completion: When the building phase is complete, we’ll do a walkthrough inspection with you. We want to know what you love and what you think might require a little bit more attention. Remember, we want this home to be your dream home.
- 6. Follow Up: We’ve been standing behind our work for over 20 years. To this day, we always check in with our clients after they’ve been living in the homes we’ve built for a year. We want to make sure you’re still loving the home and if there’s anything we can resolve for you. On top of that, we offer multiple warranties for various aspects of the home.
Our services allow our team to match your goals with the results you’re looking for.
We’re home builders, but that’s not all we do. We work with homeowners to remodel their existing properties and even work with business owners to build commercial properties. We see our multiple services as a huge advantage. It gives us the opportunity to approach a new project from more than one angle. During a custom home building project, we’ll imagine you already living in the home much like our remodeling clients are. What don’t you like? What do you wish you could change? We use this approach to really focus in on the details and goals of your custom home. Our commercial services allow us to approach every project thinking about inspections and specifications. Commercial properties have to be built in specific ways and we bring that same level of detail to our custom homes.
Our attention to details makes us capable of delivering exceptional looks and styles.
There is one common characteristic that an elite custom home builder must have: a keen eye for detail. At Carrington Homes it’s our attention to detail that allows us to exceed our client's expectations time and time again. Whether it’s the crown molding we install in a dining room or the way we’re able to match drawer handles to a counter top, we’re always paying attention. Home buyers can easily become overwhelmed by all of the decisions to be made during the process of building a custom home, but our custom home builders are there to walk them through those decisions. By the end of the process, we’ve gotten to know your styles and tastes so well that we can help you make decisions that you’re going to love for years to come.
Are you ready to get started building your dream home? The builders at Carrington Homes would love to sit down with you and talk about what exactly you’re looking for in a custom home! As we mentioned earlier in this post, our consultation phase is all about getting to know each other. Contact us to get started!